Sunday, July 08, 2007

It's been so long darlin'...

New job. That's my excuse. I'm now no longer held safe in the arms of Open Source software development grants and have moved to a new position as a Research Officer (whatever that is) at a place called the New Zealand Tourism Research Institute (NZTRI) at the Auckland University of Technology. I'm still in the eLearning game, and the Open Source game so don't count me out just yet ... I need some time to get my head around this tourism stuff though: travel/learn ... sounds like a beautiful thing to me.

photocred: Sky by Aoifejohanna.

1 comment:

plilo said...

Free Fire Mod Apk is the best hacking version to get unlimited coins, cash, and gold. I downloaded this mod from Free Fire Hack Diamonds Apk Download {Unlimited Diamonds Generator} with fully working and excellent features. you can also download it for free from that site.